1420 W. Juneway Terrace
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
1420 W. Juneway Terrace, the Gawron House.
Circa: 1922
Original Owner: Dr. William Bean
Present (2009) Owner: Lee and Julie Gawron
Remodeling Architect: Chris Grosbeck
This house was part of the 2009 Annual House Tour.
The two-story house was built by Dr. William Bean around 1922. Photographers Lee and Julie Gawron moved into this house in 1988 and did some major remodeling to undo the “improvements” of previous owners. They stripped and restored the fireplace; note the two original fish tiles. Working with the architect Chris Grosbeck, they opened up the kitchen and made the butler’s pantry into their son’s bedroom. Another addition was an upstairs bathroom.