Congregation Sinai of Rogers Park

From HistoryWiki

Congregation Sinai of Rogers Park Soundex Code C526

Congregation Sinai of Rogers Park was housed in a converted mansion and was located at 6905 N. Sheridan Road. This old, established orthodox synagogue was led by Rabbi Romirowsky for most of its existence. The synagogue closed in 1989 and was sold to a developer; today a group of luxury townhomes is on the site.

It was active from 19?? to 1989.

Photos

RPWRHS photo S013-1348

RPWRHS photo S013-1349

RPWRHS photo S013-1350

RPWRHS photo S013-1351

RPWRHS photo S013-1352