Hub Theatre

From HistoryWiki

Hub Theatre Soundex Code T360

1746 W. Chicago Avenue

Closed

1 screen

400 seats

Architect: David Saul Klafter

The Hub Theatre opened around 1913, in the West Town neighborhood of Chicago, on Chicago Avenue near Hermitage Avenue.

Its was designed by David Saul Klafter, an architect more known in Chicago for his residential architecture.

The Hub closed as a movie house in the very early 1990s, and the building has been converted into office space.